|CAS NO.:||56-85-9||Type:||Nutrition Enhancers|
|Shelf Life:||2 Years|
PH6.5 l glutamine powder,
CAS 56-85-9 Nutrition Enhancers
L-Glutamine Powder CAS 56-85-9 Food Grade Amino Acid Powder
L-Glutamine is one of the most important amino acid to maintain human’s physiological functions. Except being a part of protein synthesis, it is also a nitrogen source to participate in the combining process of nucleic acid, amino sugar and amino acid. The supplement of L-Glutamine has huge impact on all the function of organism. It can be used to cure gastric and duodenal ulcer, gastritis, and hyperchlorhydria. It is important on maintaining the supersession, structure and function of the small intestine. L-Glutamine is also used to improve brain functions and enhance the immunity.
CAS No.: 56-85-9
Other Names: L-Glutamine
EINECS No.: 56-85-9
Place of Origin: China
Type: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
Type: Nutrition Enhancers
Usage: Food Grade
Model Number: L-Glutamine
Color: White powder
Shelf time: 2 years
Assay: Purity 99%
Certificate: ISO9001, GMP, KOSHER
|Transmittance(T430)||clear & colorless
|Other amino acids||≤0.5%|
|Loss on drying||≤0.30%||≤0.30%||≤0.20%|
|Residue on ignition||≤0.10%||≤0.30%||≤0.10%|
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: Inner PP bag + Outer Al foil bag/tin/drum; 1kg/bag, 25kgs/drum
Delivery Time: Shipped in 10-15 days after receive payment
1. Glutamine Powder is the most prevalent amino acid in the bloodstream.
2. Glutamine Powder is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
3. Glutamine Powder is converted to glucose when more glucose is required by the body as an energy source.
4. Glutamine Powder also plays a part in maintaining proper blood glucose levels and the right PH range.
5. Glutamine Powder assists in maintaining the proper acid/alkaline balance in the body, and is the basis of the building blocks for the synthesis of RNA and DNA.
Contact Person: Yuki Wang
Tel: +86 13856935323