|EINECS NO.:||201-228-5||Grade:||Feed Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade|
|Test Method:||HPLC UV||Appearance:||Yellow Oily Liquid|
|Storage:||Cold Dry Place||Shelf Life:||3 Years|
C36H60O2 vitamin a palmitate oil,
1.7MIU/G vitamin a palmitate oil,
C36H60O2 vitamin additives
Vitamin A Palmitate CAS 79-81-2 Feed Grade 1.7 MIU/G Oil Vitamins Additives
Vitamin A is a group of compounds that includes retinoids and carotenoids. Vitamin A from plant sources is a carotenoid that your body can transform into a retinol, while vitamin A from animal sources is already in a form of retinol that's easily absorbed by your body. Vitamin A palmitate is the form of vitamin A found naturally in animal sources and also produced synthetically.
Vitamin A Palmitate, chemical name as retinol acetate, is the earliest vitamin being discovered.
CAS No.: 79-81-2
Other Names: Retinyl Palmitate
EINECS No.: 201-228-5
Place of Origin: China
Type: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
Grade Standard: Feed Grade, Food Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade
Model Number: Vitamin A Palmitate
Product Name: Vitamin A Palmitate
Appearance: Yellow oily liquid
Shelf life: 3 Years
Test Method: HPLC UV
Delivery time: Within10 days
Storage: Cool Dry Place
|1.Identification||Meets the requirements|
|2.Absorbance Ratio||The ration of corrected absorbance(A325) to the observed absorbance A325 is not less than 0.85|
|3.Appearance||Yellow Powder or brown yellow oily liquid|
|5.Peroxide Value||≤ 10meq/kg|
|6.Heavy Metal||≤ 10ppm|
|9.Vitamin A Palmitate Content||≥1,700,000IU/g|
|10.The total content of the Vitamin A acetate and retinol||≤1.0%|
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: 5kg/alu.tin, 2tins/carton; 20kg/drum; 50kg/drum
Delivery Time: Shipped within 10 days after receive payment
1) Vitamin A can maintain normal visual function. Vitamin A prevents night blindness and vision loss and helps treat a variety of eye diseases. Vitamin A can promote the formation of a photosensitive pigment in the eye.
2) Vitamin A may maintain healthy epithelial cells and immunoglobulin synthesis promotion.
3) Vitamin A can maintain normal bone growth and development.
4) Vitamin A can promote the growth and reproduction.
5) Vitamin A can inhibit tumor growth.
6) Vitamin A may be used as nutritional supplements.
7) Vitamin A can be effective in preventing obesity, keep women slim body.
Contact Person: Yuki Wang
Tel: +86 13856935323