Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Standard:||USP EP JP||Appearance:||White Fine Powder|
|Vitamin B12 1%:||HPLC UV||Purity:||98%|
CAS 68-19-9 vitamin b12 cyanocobalamin,
tasteless vitamin b12 cyanocobalamin,
CAS 68-19-9 vitamin additives
USP Standard Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin Pharmaceutical Grade 68-19-9
Vitamin B12 also called cobalamin, is a water- soluble vitamin with a key role in the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system, and for the formation of blood. It is one of the eight B vitamins. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the human body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
Lack of vitamin B12 can result in anemia, stomach problems, and nerve damage.
CAS No.: 68-19-9
Other Names: VB12
EINECS No.: N/M
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Type: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes, Medicine Grade
Grade Standard: Food Grade, Medicine Grade
Usage: Animal Pharmaceuticals
Vitamin B12 1%: HPLC, UV method
Test method: HPLC/UV
Standard: USP EP JP etc.
Package: Aluminum foil bag or drum
Storage: Cool and Dry
|Description||Dark red powder, Have no smelly and tasteless, Hygroscopicity|
|Loss on drying||≤12.0%|
|Assay on dried||98%|
|Mould & Yeasts||≤100cfu/g|
|Limit of residual solvents||Acetone≤0.5%|
Packaging & Delivery:
1) 1kg/bag, packed in an aluminum foil bag
2) 5kg/carton, packed in five aluminum foil bag
Delivery Time: Shipped in 10-15 days after receive payment
1) Vitamin B12 can resistance to fatty liver, promote storage of vitamin A in liver.
2) Vitamin B12 Promote cell mature and body metabolism.
3) Vitamin B12 participates in the manufacturing of bone marrow RBC ,so it can be the treatment of pernicious anemia.
4) Vitamin B12 increases folic acid utilization rate, promote carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism.
5) Vitamin B12 can promote methyl transferase.
Contact Person: Jenny