Payment & Shipping Terms:
|EINECS NO.:||200-353-2||Grade:||Feed Grade|
|Usage:||Animal Pharmaceuticals||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
ISO l methionine powder,
CAS 63-68-3 compound amino acid
Food Grade CAS 63-68-3 L Methionine 99% L-Methionine Powder Amino Acid
L-methionine, also known as l-methionine, is the l methionine. Colorless or white glossy flake crystal or white crystalline powder, slightly with a special odor, slightly bitter taste. Melting point 280 ~ 281℃.Unstable to strong acids, can lead to demethylation.
Soluble in water (5.6g/100mL,30℃), warm dilute ethanol, alkaline solution or dilute inorganic acid. Insoluble in ethanol, almost insoluble in ether.
Methionine plays a critical role in the metabolism and health of many species, including humans.
CAS No.: 63-68-3
Other Names: L-Methionine
EINECS No.: 200-353-2
Place of Origin: China
Type: Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
Grade Standard: Feed Grade, Food Grade
Usage: Animal Pharmaceuticals
Appearance: White Powder
Grade: Feed Grade
Shelf life: 2 Years
Assay: 99% Min
Package: 25kg/carton or drum
Certification: ISO, Kosher
|Appearance:||White crystals or crystalline Powder|
|Identification:||Infrared absorption spectrum|
|Loss on drying:||≤0.3%|
|Residue on ignition:||≤0.4%|
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: 25kg carton or drum or 1kg foil bag or by request of clients
Delivery Time: Shipped in 10-15 days after receive payment
1. L Methionine can be used as nutional supplement. DL-methionine has the same effect with L-methionine, but DL-methionine is cheaper.
2. L Methionine can be formulated as a flavoring agent.
3. L Methionine has a protective role of the liver. Methionine has effects of anti cirrhosis, fatty liver, and a variety of acute, chronic, viral, jaundice liver.
4. L Methionine has a myocardial protective effect.
5. L Methionine has an antidepressant effect
Contact Person: Jenny