Payment & Shipping Terms:
|EINECS NO.:||200-272-2||Grade:||Food, Feed, Pharmaceutical, Industrial|
|Model Number:||USP/BP/FCC||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
|Storage:||Cool And Dry||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
CAS 56-40-6 glycine aminoacetic acid,
ISO glycine aminoacetic acid,
CAS 56-40-6 vitamin amino acid
Glycine/ Aminoacetic Acid CAS 56-40-6 Food Additive for Vitamins Amino Acid
Glycine powder is also known as amino acetic acid.
Glycine powder is one of the nutrition non-essential amino acids in our body. Intaking from daily diet is the only way of getting this element.
Glycine powder is the simplest amino acetic acid series.
Glycine is used as a flavoring or sweetener,in combination with DLalanine or Citric acid,corrector or buffer for the composition of wine and soft beverage,used as an additive for the flavor and taste of food.
CAS No.: 56-40-6
Other Names: Aminoacetic acid
EINECS No.: 200-272-2
FEMA No.: N/A
Place of Origin: China
Type: Acidity Regulators, Nutrition Enhancers, Antioxidants, etc.
Brand Name: Ebuy
Model Number: USP/BP/FCC
Appearance: White crystal powder
Purity: 99% Min
Molecular Weight: 75.07
Relative Density: 1.1607
Melting point: 248 ℃ (decomposition)
Shelf life: 2 Years
Certification: ISO, Kosher
|Appearance||White Crystalline Powder|
|Assay(On Dry Basis)||98.5%~101.5%|
|Heavy Metals(As Pb)||≤0.002%|
|Loss On Drying||≤0.2%|
|Residue On Ignition||≤0.1%|
|Chloride (As Cl- )||≤0.007%|
|PH||5.9 - 6.3|
|Sulfate (As SO4-)||≤0.0065%|
Packaging & Delivery:
Packaging Details: 25KG bag/carton; 18-22MT/20'FCL without pallet
Delivery Time: Shipped in 15 days after receive payment
1. Glycine can be used as biochemical reagents, used in medicine, feed and food additives, fertilizer industry as a non-toxic agent decarbonization.
2. Glycine can be used in the pharmaceutical industry, biochemical tests and organic synthesis.
3. Glycine can be used as nutritional supplements, mainly used for flavoring.
4. Glycine can be used as medicine medical microbiology and biochemistry of amino acid metabolism studies
5. Glycine can be used as a raw materials for cosmetics
6. Glycine can be used as pesticide intermediates
Contact Person: Jenny